The ROC Pass
NEW THIS YEAR - 2019-2020 ROC Passes for BYU Students are digital!
- You will receive an email from BYU Tickets with a link to download your digital ROC Pass (QR Code) to your mobile phone after purchasing a student with football ROC pass before the next sporting event.
- Be sure to save the digital ROC Pass to your phone before attending the events.
- We recommend taking a screenshot of your QR Code or saving it as a PDF
- Guest passes and non-football passes are not digital. If you have purchased one, you need to pick it up at the Marriott Center Ticket Office
- If you have any specific questions please contact the ticket office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 801-422-2981
- Students may purchase 1 pass for themselves and a SEPARATE pass for 1 guest.
- No Refunds.
- General Admission seating within the ROC section at sporting events is on a first-come, first-serve basis with your ROC Pass.
- Admission is not guaranteed.
- Any ROC Pass holder wearing opposing team’s colors or gear WILL be relocated to the top of the student section. No exceptions.
- A limited number of ROC Passes are available to purchase for UVU students. UVU students will only be able to purchase 1 Football ROC pass and will not have access to Guest Passes.
- ROC passes for UVU students have to be purchased in the Marriott Center Ticket Office with a valid UVU ID.
- ROC Passes are not available to any other colleges or universities.
- ROC Passes may go off-sale at any time
Student General Admission (with Football) $150
Student General Admission (without Football) $80