Toggle ItemBYU Baseball Seating Map
Toggle ItemEntering the Playing Field
Entering the Playing Field without proper credentials is a violation of conference and facility rules. Offenders will be ejected, fined, and subject to prosecution.
Toggle ItemFlyer Distribution
The distribution of advertising flyers or brochures is prohibited.
Toggle ItemLost and Found
Lost and Found articles should be reported or turned into the Special Events Office, ushers or University Police. Any article not claimed after the event will be sent to the University Central Lost and Found. You may contact this office at 801-422-3024 (room 118 Wilkinson Center).
Toggle ItemProhibited Items
No outside food or drink (including bottled water), cans/containers, coolers, back packs, oversized bags and other large items, artificial noisemakers (including small plastic megaphones), large signs/banners, flags, sticks/poles, umbrellas, laser pointers, video cameras, weapons, bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, fireworks, and any item deemed dangerous by management. Empty water bottles are permitted.
Toggle ItemPA Announcements
Public Address messages are accepted for medical emergencies only and must be cleared by University Police.
Radios can be used, but please be considerate of those around you and use earphones.
Signs, Banners, etc., that are offensive to individuals, teams, or to the University, that are not in good taste, that block the view of spectators, or that create a safety hazard will NOT be allowed. The affixing, hanging, or displaying of signs on walls, bleachers, ramps, or around the facility grounds is prohibited.
Toggle ItemService Animals
Only service animals are allowed inside the venue.
Pets and ESA animals are not permitted. A service animal is a dog or a miniature horse that has been trained specifically to do work or tasks to assist someone with a disability. Other animals whether wild or domestic, trained or untrained are not considered service animals. Service animals, must be under the owner’s control at all times either by verbal or sight command, or leash.
If you intend to bring a service animal with you to a game or event, please notify the BYU Special Events Department first. (801-422-6022)
Toggle ItemBYU Fan Code-of-Conduct
Brigham Young University seeks to create a safe and comfortable experience at all events held on campus. As a part of that experience we expect that guests will:
- Respect and appreciate each other.
- Treat all individuals in a professional and courteous manner.
- Refrain from disruptive or unruly behavior, including foul or abusive language and obscene gestures.
- Never display signs with symbols, images, or language that are in poor taste, profane, discriminatory, or for commercial purposes, electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action.
- Never use language or make gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation.
- Sit only in their ticketed seat and show their tickets when requested.
- Never engage in fighting, throwing objects, or attempting to enter any restricted area, including the playing or performance area.
- Comply with requests from venue staff regarding venue operations and emergency response.
The event staff has been trained to intervene when necessary and help ensure that the above expectations are met. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard, or by texting the keyword BYU with the concern and their location to 69050.
Guests who choose not to adhere to this code of conduct are subject to penalty including, but not limited to, ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets, and prevention from attending future events. They may also be in violation of local ordinances resulting in possible arrest or prosecution.
BYU thanks you for adhering to these provisions.