ROC PASS INFORMATION
ROC Passes are on sale now
- BYU Student ROC Pass: $150
- Guest ROC Pass (to admit one person, must be purchased by BYU student): $220
- ROC Pass does not guarantee admission. Seating is first-come-first-served.
How to purchase a ROC Pass
- To purchase a ROC Pass, you must sign in to your student ticket account
- If you have purchased tickets before, log in with your BYU ID and Password
- If you have never purchased before, click " register" and enter your BYU ID.
- Limit is 1 Student ROC Pass and 1 Guest ROC Pass
What is a ROC Pass?
The ROC Pass will get a BYU student in to any BYU ticketed sporting event. Seating is general admission - usually in a specific student section. Sports include Football, Women's Soccer, Women's and Men's Volleyball, Women's and Men's Basketball, Baseball, Gymnastics, and Softball. Discounted tickets to post season games are also often a benefit of buying a ROC Pass.
- The Student ROC Pass is available via the BYU app
- The Guest ROC Pass will be picked up in person from the Marriott Center Ticket Office
- The Guest ROC Pass is a separate pass than the Student ROC Pass. Each pass gets one person into the event. The Guest ROC Pass only gets one person in - not two people.
- The ROC Pass is a general admission ticket. General Admission is first-come-first-served. A ROC Pass does not guarantee you admission to any event. No refunds.